Starting something since 1974
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Nevada has been impacting and changing children lives, families and the community for over 40 years. And we're just getting started.
To provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
All children achieve success in life.
National research has shown that positive relationships between Littles and their Bigs have a direct and measurable impact on children’s lives. By participating in our programs, Little Brothers and Sisters are:
- more confident in their schoolwork performance
- able to get along better with their families
- 46% less likely to begin using illegal drugs
- 27% less likely to begin using alcohol
- 52% less likely to skip school.1